Monday, November 13, 2006

CEO Exchange

I had earlier posted about people who have successfully transitioned from marketing background to lead an organization. I watched CEO Exchange on PBS yesterday (Nov 12th, 2006). Ed Zander of Motorola and Ed Liddy exchanged their views on putting technology on good hands. Ed Zander has engineering background, worked in marketing, went on to lead software group in Sun and now leading Motorola. You can checkout PBS sites for more episodes on this CEO Exchange series. This event was conducted in Kellogg and I liked the questions asked, especially the one about openness and communication. Read the text if you have time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I have been following your blog for a long time as i am planning to apply to Babson for fall 2007. I am guessing that you are very busy since there haven't been any posts lately.

I have a few questions about the program that I would like to ask you if you since you are studying at Babson. Will you have time to answer them? Can I post them here or should I email them to you somewhere?

Keep up the good work.

Narayanan said...

Hi. thanks for the note. You can contact me by email. Check my postings for my email address.