Thursday, September 21, 2006

Introduction from a Babson MBA student, class of 2008

I intend to share my exerience at Babson. I am a first year student of the class of 2008 MBA program.

A brief profile about the school
Approximately 165 students in first year
Three sections.

Other related programs:
1 year MBA
Fasttrack MBA
Evening MBA program.

My reasons behind choosing Babson are
1. City of choice. Having lived in Silicon Valley, wanted to be in a city equivalant to bayarea in east coast. It is a great place (at least till winter hits)
2. Fellowship. Can't complain about the free ride. Can I?
3. Diversity in class. 49% international, people from very distinct professional backgrounds.

About my class:
I am only one of a max five engineers.
We have actors, family business owners, accountants, sales and marketing professionals.
On a side note: I do not think they are many people from finance background at Babson.

1 comment:

Narayanan said...

I visited after I got admitted. Attended the admit weekend and spoke to few alumni before making the decision to attend.